Montreal

My beloved city.

Here, I post random photos from our long weekend visiting friends, eating and drinking in the finest city in la belle provence.  How much I love it, and miss it, and cherish it.

Gab sitting in the park near Marche Jean Talon.
We feasted on Rose, cheese, and baguette

Drew, enjoying the view and the beautiful weather

A flower snake at the entrance to the park

A view of the many floors of St. Sulpice at night

Some of our Montreal friends, at a picnic table

Me and my friend Jordan

Drew and our friend Macaron

One of the many things I love about Montreal - layers of shared space

Drew looking fly on St. Laurent boulevard, outside Rumi

Much, much later that night, at Fairmont bagels

Composite shot of our favourite landmarks in Mile End - Cafe Olimpico,
and the Polish catholic church

Chantelle, looking like it's not a thousand degrees on this day (how does she do that?)

Drew, trying to do the same

Me on my velo, biking down Esplanade

Drew looking south, towards the end of the street, where we must
turn either left or right, to carry on to the Plateau

Comments

Popular Posts