Tannenbaum

Guess what time it is?

Tree time!!

Et, voila:


It's Drew and Kate's second annual Tiny-but-Joyful Christmas Tree!

I'm a bit late on posting this, as our tree has actually been up since the 3rd of December, but this month has been crazy.  There are two pieces of momentous news to share.  The first is that Drew is officially a Master of Science!  His defense on Friday went smashingly, and he's now just putting the final formatting touches on his thesis for submission.  

He's also getting down to packing, because the second piece of news is that he's moving to Toronto on the weekend!  Yaaaaaay!  Oh joy!  Part of me can't believe how fast the last 16 months have gone, but much of me looks back on the months that have passed with relief that they're over, because of how difficult they've been at times.  I'm so grateful for Drew, and for the way we have been able to stay strongly connected throughout this long-distance phase of our relationship, and for the openness of our hearts and minds to be able to communicate so well and so clearly.  

I have a lot to be grateful for, and love is at the top of the list.  

Merry Christmas folks, whatever that might mean for you!  I hope you have a wonderful holiday season, full of the good simple things in life, and that the coming year holds positive and joyful things ahead.  And thanks, very much, for reading.

[PS. I'm badly behind on wine class posts, but that shall have to wait, as I'm very busy studying for the wine class exam :(  Don't give up, and I promise I won't either.]

Comments

Popular Posts