California Posting Preview

Well friends,

I have a lot of posting to catch up on.  Instead of jumping right into that now, I'm going to post a great photo of the Golden Gate Bridge that I took today, and leave you with the promise that I will be posting great things about great wines in the extremely near future. 


I'm visiting my friend Elaine in Sonoma this week, and already have gotten to try a couple of new kinds of wine and purchased a couple more bottles.  The week is shaping up to be great!  I can't wait to tell you about the wines, but I do have to admit right away that many of them will be hard - nay, impossible - to get in Ontario because of the LCBO rules.  I'm sorry about that.  Maybe one day we can remedy this.

Until later in the week - or at least a day or two!

Comments

Popular Posts